What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A system for securely automating delivery of digital products after a transaction on Clickbank
- Cloaking buy links and allowing multiple products to be sold from one Clickbank account
- Providing automating solution and is custom written for use with Clickbank
- Supporting standard Clickbank checkout and Paypal checkout
- Automating the delivery process to keep your clients happy
- Not requiring MySQL or other database system
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Linklok Clickbank scores 73.20/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.vibralogix.com/linklokcb/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: vibralogix.com you’ll also be taken through to vibralogix.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)